WHY SINGLE-FAMILY RENTALS ARE ‘IDEAL’ INVESTMENTS
- “I” income
- “D” depreciation
- “E” equity
- “A” appreciation
- “L” leverage / liquidity
- Income: Regular monthly or quarterly payments made to investors based on the terms of a specific investment contract.
- Depreciation: A taxable right-off that offsets some of your taxable income. This allows investors to keep or re-invest more of their rental income than ordinary income.
- Equity: An ownership interest in the real property (assets/houses).
- Appreciation: Growth in the capital value of the investment over time.
- Leverage: Ability to amplify gains and or reduce risk by borrowing additional capital.
- Liquidity: Single-family rentals produce monthly cash-flow ; and single-family rentals can be liquidated (sold) more quickly than other commercial real estate investments or closed fund investments in other sectors.
Investor Suitability Questionnaire:
- Are you an accredited investor Yes or No
- Did you earn a minimum of $300,000 USD the past 2 consecutivetax returns or
- Do you have a net worth of one million US dollars or more?
(**If you become an investor, you will be asked for verification upon subscribing to our fund that can easily be satisfied with past 2 tax returns and or any account/asset balances that clearly meet the definition of an accredited investor per the SEC)